There are several ways to engage the investor community:
1. Invite your social media contacts to your Profile Page on MusicFy. They will be able to see your offering information. Make sure you include your page URL in your post.
2. Promote your offering on your website, blog, social media and other online channels.
3. Post often updates and information about the offering on your Offering page (Q&A section). When you post something, the people following your company will receive the update over email.
4. Encourage your friends, family, potential customers/users/partners and prospective investors to follow your company on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
5. Create educational blog articles post about your business, your products, and services.
6. Link your blog to your business profile so we can suggest fresh content for your profile page.
7. Follow up immediately with any investor who contacts you on your offering page. Make sure all communications are made via truCrowd - as the law requires.
8. Lease, rent or purchase quality investor databases that have email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., addresses, so you can blast emails to them subject to the limits of the advertising rules we discussed here.
Until your offering is live on MusicFy, it is not legal to mention that you are raising money now, or you plan to do so.
You can ask people to "follow" your profile, but are not allowed to mention the details of the offering like: the date when your campaign starts, the amount that you intent to raise, the number of shares issued, the price/share and so on.